As a fast growing company, Peregrine Technical Solutions is always looking for highly-motivated individuals to fill our exciting and diverse positions in support of our multifaceted capabilities. We seek personnel with integrity, dependability, a team attitude, customer courteousness and an ability to respond and work in a fast-paced environment. Peregrine Technical Solutions offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package in a challenging and diverse work environment.
Click the button below to view Goldbelt's current job openings and to apply.
Peregrine Technical Solutions values every employee and we intend to keep our benefits competitive within the government contractor community.
- Medical Insurance - Underwritten by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan - Underwritten by Ameritas
- Vision Plan - Underwritten by VSP through Ameritas
- Disability Income
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Underwritten by the Hartford Life Insurance
- AD&D - Underwritten by the Hartford Employee
- Assistance & Work Life Program (EAP)
- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K plan (with 100% safe harbor vesting)
- Career Development
- Tuition reimbursement continuing education program
- Online courseware provided by BizLibrary
- Paid Time Off (PTO) including
- Holidays Bereavement Leave
- Military Reserve Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus
Peregrine Technical Solutions offers an outstanding benefits and services package that has helped us to attract and retain highly-skilled employees that are happy with the work environment, challenged and that feel a real sense of accomplishment. As the result of contributing to the overall success of the client's mission, our teammates feel like they are a part of something bigger, more meaningful. Coupled with the encouragement of senior leadership to strive for self-mastery and to expand core skill sets, Peregrine Technical Solutions employees enjoy a workplace that helps them grow both personally and professionally.
It is the policy of Peregrine Technical Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, or any other protected group status. The Company's EEO/Affirmative Action Plan is located in the office of Human Resources and, upon request, may be reviewed, absent the data metrics, by applicants and employees on weekdays during normal working hours.